Sat Oct 19 2013, 08:03pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Ryan, thanks for 2 great days. Looking forward to many more. Steve and Andi

Ryan Hale
Fri May 09 2014, 01:07am
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Ryan, my brothers and I were wanting to do a fishing trip with you during spawn for bass was hoping you could get me in, really enjoyed you as a guide and was hoping to show my brothers what a great guide was like. We had a couple guides that didn't offer much information when we went to Texas this last fall. And I told them how much better of a guide you were and they want to give it a shot.

Steve Good
Ryan Hale
Fri Jun 06 2014, 09:36pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Hi Ryan,
Alice here... my family and I fished with you on Saturday. I'm wondering if any of your pictures turned out. I'd love to see them if so. We all had a great time with you. Thanks so much!

And thanks again, the boys had a great time.

Dale N.

Awesome days on the water ... Thank you for the great net job on that one!
Thank you so much for all you did for me and my family this week. It is just another reason that I would give you a great endorsement for anyone that wanted to fish the IGL chain. I appreciate all you do Ryan!

Nate L.

[ Edited Sun Jun 08 2014, 01:21pm ]
Ryan Hale
Fri Jun 13 2014, 09:17pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Ryan,
Thank you for taking us, we had a blast! Took me a little while to recover, that much riding in the boat and the drive up and back made me feel like an old man, lol.
Although I always like to bring fish home for a meal or two, I think the lakes created a monster... after catching those Northerns I think my next trip will focus on the big ones (well... maybe not all, I would still like to bring some home to eat and they was fun to catch).
Can't wait to come back up, send me some dates that would go good for the big fish and I'll see when I can come back.
Hope you are having some good trips and the fishing is hard and fast. Keep your line tight and your bait fresh!

Thanks for all the fun, Gene
Ryan Hale
Mon Jun 23 2014, 11:18pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Ryan:

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to spend such quality time with Sam and Tim this past week! We all had a great time and we definitely learned a lot about boats, fishing, and football! We are looking forward to coming up again next year and, hopefully, Benjamin will be with us. Best wishes and see you at the CBI convention in July.

Dave
Ryan Hale
Sun Jul 13 2014, 04:33pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Dear Ryan,
Thought I'd drop you a line to say thanks for a fine afternoon yesterday. We could have done much better if we'd stuck the light biters, but we had a good time sharing stories and tips. If I'm ever at Okoboji again, I'd love to fish with you again. In the meantime, I'll try out the tubes on my local bass, and give wacky-worm fishing a go.

Skip James
Ryan Hale
Tue Jul 15 2014, 02:24am
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
We had so much fun fishing with you it was definitely the highlight of our trip. Going to for sure come back next year to see ya.

Don
Ryan Hale
Wed Jul 16 2014, 10:56pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
As always, we had a great day fishing with you, and the catching was dang good also. I was surprised by how good the yellow bass tasted. I had never eaten it before. We really enjoyed it.

Steve P.

Thanks Ryan! We had a great time! Will definitely look you up this winter and next summer. Best of luck with your football season. Mike

[ Edited Sun Aug 03 2014, 05:11pm ]
Ryan Hale
Wed Aug 06 2014, 09:00pm
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
Nice picture; kids talked about the trip the rest of the day.
Thanks!

Rich

Thanks Ryan. Great shots, great day.
Kirk

Ryan Hale
Thu Aug 07 2014, 12:54am
Army Strong

Registered Member #2
What a wonderful picture! We will have to get Bogdan to actually touch the fish next year
The guys all had a great time. It is something they look forward to every year. Thanks for being so kind and for making them feel special year after year.
Jen
Go to page  1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF